Software Support Specialist
Client Services, Overland Park, KS
About the Company:
Founded in 1991 and based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, AS Software offers a suite of structured ultrasound reporting and digital image management solutions for Healthcare OB/GYN, MFM, Radiology, and Vascular. Backed by investors AEA Growth, AS Software’s integrated and vendor-neutral technology allows practices and hospitals of all sizes to capture, review, and retain comprehensive patient ultrasound data seamlessly and efficiently.
About the Role:
We’re seeking an experienced support specialist to join our growing company. This is a hybrid role and will office in the Overland Park, KS location.
Individual will provide IT Helpdesk/Technical Support assistance to external users with company’s software applications.
- Provide help desk technical support for our software applications over the phone and through email
- Perform remote installation of our software
- Document support issues through Salesforce.com case tracking and development tracking software
- Work with development team to troubleshoot software and resolve outstanding issues
- Installing and configuring computer software and applications
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and able to learn quickly
- Able to follow verbal and documented procedures
- Able to multitask and manage multiple demands and projects on deadlines
- Knowledge of Windows XP / 7/8, Windows Server 2008, MS products (SQL, Office, CRM)
- Knowledge with VPNs (Cisco, Sonicwall, Checkpoint, Contivity, etc.), Web Portals (Citrix, Netilla, Webex), RDP, TCP/IP a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Generous healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- Employer funded HSA plan
- Flexible work from home and PTO package
To apply, please fill out the form and submit your resume.