Deal Desk Analyst
Finance, Overland Park, KS
About the Company:
Founded in 1991 and based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, AS Software offers a suite of structured ultrasound reporting and digital image management solutions for OB/GYN, MFM, Radiology, and Vascular. Backed by investors AEA Growth, AS Software’s integrated and vendor-neutral technology allows practices and hospitals of all sizes to capture, review, and retain comprehensive patient ultrasound data seamlessly and efficiently.
The successful candidate must have:
- A proven track record of success in fast paced environments
- Strong relationship management skills
- Extreme critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and help out where needed
- Manage the company’s quote to cash process
- Work cross-functionally across Finance, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to identify inefficiencies in our processes and operations
- Help with transparency around our clients, revenue, and implementation status.
- Identify gaps in our billing process and use data to improve adoption of our tools.
- Improve and inform billing systems as business cases continue to develop.
- Advise on billing calculations in support of new products
- Help manage the technical aspects of key Revenue Systems (CRM, Subscription Management, etc).
- Establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing, sales and customer success operations.
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality across all systems.
- Ensuring accuracy of account and opportunity data
- Supporting proactive resolution of any discrepancies to ensure reporting is timely and accurate
- 1-3 years of experience as a deal desk analyst in a similar role
- High-growth SaaS experience is preferred
- College degree in finance, business, or accounting, or any management related degree.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities including the ability to understand and interpret complex data easily to all necessary stakeholders
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Expertise and confidence in ERP and CRM applications
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and tasks quickly, work under pressure, and meet deadline requirements in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- Employer funded HSA plan
- Flexible work from home and PTO package