Client Services, Overland Park, KS/Remote
About the Company:
Founded in 1991 and based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, with offices in Overland Park, KS, AS Software offers a suite of structured ultrasound reporting and image management solutions tailored for Women’s Health, Radiology, and Vascular specialties. AS Software’s integrated and vendor-neutral technology allows practices and hospitals of all sizes to capture, review, and retain comprehensive patient ultrasound data seamlessly and efficiently. AS Software is deployed in over 35% of U.S. hospitals and leveraged by over 8,000 clinical users.
About the Role:
AS Software is seeking an experienced Clinical Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for clinical analysis, workflow education, and supporting client events. Your primary focus will be providing one-on-one learning support to clinical and non-clinical staff, ensuring the implementation of best practice workflows, analyzing and resolving client issues, and addressing functionality questions. You will also collaborate closely with our sales and client services teams to align demonstrations and respond to ad hoc customer requests. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and decision-making skills, deeply understand the customer’s perspective, and be comfortable with ambiguity. Additionally, the ability to work effectively with technology, strong customer service skills, and a willingness to adapt in a fast-paced, client-facing environment is essential.
- Serve as the clinical subject matter expert for clinical and operational workflows related to AS Software solutions, leading presentations, demos, and training sessions with external clients.
- Develop and execute strategies to promote the adoption of best practice workflows, offering clinical insights during relevant discussions as needed.
- Provide valuable clinical and operational feedback to internal stakeholders to drive continuous improvement following client events.
- Cultivate and manage key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to enhance change management efforts.
- Stay current with developments in the ever-changing healthcare landscape, including trends, regulatory changes, and governance strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the product development team, focusing on quality assurance and enhancements to enhance the value proposition.
- Participate in roadmap planning and strategic initiatives to improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes for our clients.
- Develop and implement training plans.
- Implement and manage changes as necessary to achieve project objectives.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Extreme critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- A forward-thinking mindset and can quickly adapt and evolve
- The ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Extreme attention to detail
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Clinical education experience.
- Experience in strategic planning, training, and change management within a clinical setting.
- Prior Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) experience.
- Preferred Certifications: Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS), Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
- Competitive compensation
- Generous healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- Employer-funded HSA plan
- Flexible work-from-home and PTO package