About the Company:
Founded in 1991 and based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, AS Software offers a suite of structured ultrasound reporting and digital image management solutions for OB/GYN, MFM, Radiology, and Vascular. Backed by investors AEA Growth, AS Software’s integrated and vendor-neutral technology allows practices and hospitals of all sizes to capture, review, and retain comprehensive patient ultrasound data seamlessly and efficiently.
About the Role:
AS Software is seeking a proven Account Executive with demonstrated success in selling clinical software, image management, and structured reporting solutions. This individual will be a direct employee of our field-based sales team and work from their home office.
To be successful in our organization, you must possess a high-energy drive, strong self-discipline, and be consistently focused on rapidly building, developing, and delivering the expected year-over-year sales growth within the assigned territory.
To be seriously considered for this position, the Account Executive will have to demonstrate prior sales achievement as a leader in their company and proven experience in conducting high-level C-Suite business specific to medical software solutions.
- Drive daily prospecting activities and identify opportunities to sell AS Software ultrasound reporting solutions strategically.
- Manage customer contacts to ensure client satisfaction and health while also identifying new opportunities for cross-selling and upselling AS Software products.
- Achieve sales quota through being able to identify, qualify, develop, and close new customer business.
- Create and conduct customer-centric presentations
- Understanding customer’s workflow requirements to present and quote the AS-Software solutions.
- Travel to customer sites to coordinate presentations, conduct demonstrations and facilitate site visits.
- Represent the organization at trade shows
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet territory sales objectives.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge and inform the company of changing market conditions and competitive issues.
- Manage sales funnel development and qualification of opportunities within the CRM to forecast and report sales activity to management in real-time accurately.
- Identify and coordinate activities with key sales resources.
- Drive opportunities by influencing key decision-makers and successfully negotiating the close.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of experience selling Healthcare solutions (RIS, CVIS, PACS, or other solutions) in IT, Radiology, Cardiology, Vascular, and/or OBGYN departments preferred
- 4 years of experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, within your assigned territory and to nationwide tradeshows
- Demonstrated and verifiable experience consistently exceeding quotas.
- Expertise in creating sales strategies to match operating strategies for hospitals
- Knowledge of sales territory management
- Strong negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple, diverse sales events simultaneously.
- Knowledge of current healthcare information systems technology and industry trends
- Proficient in strategic sales account planning skills
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Competitive compensation
- Generous healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- Employer funded HSA plan
- Flexible work from home and PTO package
To apply, please fill out the form and submit your resume.